s_visual10

board view
제목 Furious girlfriend smashes into a hairdressers, injuring three people
글쓴이 Denice
날짜 2023-01-29
A 21-year-old Turkish woman has been arrested after hiring a car to deliberately run over her boyfriend, before crashing into a hairdressing salon.
The woman, identified only as Gizem C., injured three people - including her boyfriend - after she rented the vehicle for the sole purpose of running over her man.
The deliberate crash happened in Bayindir quarter in Muratpasa central district of Antalya Province, located on the Mediterranean coast of south-west Turkey.
Hell hath no fury: Gizem C rented a car and ran over her boyfriend after an argument, crashing into a hairdressers in the process, injuring two women
Crash: The 21-year-old rented the vehicle in Antalya for the sole purpose of running over her 24-year-old boyfriend, identified as Ramazan K
Shortly before the crash, Gizem had a furious row with her 24-year-old boyfriend, identified as Ramazan K.
Following their argument, Ramazan left to go to work at a nearby autoshop, after which Gizem went to hire a car.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Local news reports that she drove straight the car repair workshop, where she spotted Ramazan walking outside.
Witnesses say she accelerated, сливы топовых трейдеров телеграмм smashing a parked vehicle before hitting her boyfriend, and then crashing into the hairdressing salon.
Anger management: The owner of the salon said he heard the woman shout at her injured boyfriend that he 'thought I wouldn't do it'
Car crash relationship: The 21-year-old rented the car and drover straight to her boyfriend's workplace - an autoshop - where she ran him over after spotting him on the pavement 
Gizem C then crashed the bronze car into a hairdressers, injuring two female customers who had been waiting to get a blowdry
The deliberate crash happened in Bayindir quarter in Muratpasa central district of Antalya Province, located on the Mediterranean coast of south-west Turkey
The cash sent debris flying inside the hairdressers, injuring two female customers, identified as Ahnur Cayir and Emine Guc, who had been waiting for a blow dry in the saloon at the time.
The boyfriend and the two female customers were taken to hospital, but did not suffer life-threatening injuries.
Salon owner Ramazan Guc said: 'I happened to look out the window and saw the car coming towards us, then there was a massive blow to the building will stop to my customers were injured on their arms with rubble.
'After the crash woman got out of the car and went and spoke to the man that had been hit from the car workshop next door, and told him "You thought I wouldn't do it".'
The young woman was arrested and taken to Bahcelievler Police where she was questioned and a report prepared for prosecutors.

adverts.addToArray({"pos":"inread_player"})Advertisement
파일
관련링크